What does my ECG reports indicate?
Your heart function through echocardiography is normal
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. The echocardiography report is normal. It shows the pumping function of your heart. The ejection fraction is 60 percent and this is normal.
2. The heart chambers and valves are normal.
3. There is no heart problem in the echocardiography report. It is important to know why you went to doctor and what diagnosis was made. You have mentioned that you are advised rest and medicines. Please tell us for what you are taking medicine so that we can discuss better.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- What does qrs abnormality finding in ecg report indicate
- What is an ecg
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- Ecg report
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report