What does my CT scan report indicate?

Question
sir in the report it is written that both domes of diaphragm are low and dromedary hump is seen in rt hemidiaphragm....sir what does it mean ..is everything normal.
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need further investigations like CT chest.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
Welcome to HCM.I have analysed your query thoroughly.Those humps are the abnormal swellings.We cant come to a diagnosis using Xray alone.You should do further investigations like CT chest to rule out the correct diagnosis.
Thank you.
Feel free to write your questions.

Follow-up: What does my CT scan report indicate? 21 minutes later
sir what may be the harms of such domes...are they life threatning.

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I cant come to a diagnosis without CT scan.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear.
Welcome back.I have analysed your query.I cant say anything till your CT scan report comes.Because after doing CT scan only I can come to a conclusion about your diagnosis.
Thank you.
Feel free to write me.