What does it mean that ultrasound shows Anteverted Menopausal,Uterus with
Endometrium is thickened.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
As your report is showing endometrium thickness 7mm,it is slightly thickened because the upper limit of endometrium thickness is less than 7mm.
Hope found this useful, feel free to ask more information.
Your endometrium thickness is more.
Sorry to know you are not satisfied.
But in your case, your endometrium thickness is more according to your age.
If endometrium thickness is more at post-menopausal age, further investigations should be carried out.
So continuous monitoring of thickness is advisable in your case.
If you are having any symptoms of bleeding per vaginal after menopause, you need to be evaluated by your treating doctor.
Hope found this useful, feel free to ask for more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?