What does it mean if you have chest pains on your right side?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern and would explain that the chest pain does not seem to be related to the loss of arm strength.
I would like to know if your arm hurts? Is it numb?
Where was the shot made? Was it in the arm?
If you have no pain in your arm and the injection was not performed in the arm, I would recommend going to the ER for a physical exam.
A brain CT scan may be needed to exclude possible stroke.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Right side chest pain alchohol
- Musculoskeletal chest pain right side
- Right hand side chest pains
- Internal chest pain right side
- Women chest pain right side
- Right side chest pain breathless
- Random chest pain right side
- Intermittent right side chest pain
- Chest pain right side breathing
- Dbol and right side chest pain
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?