What does heavy bleeding during 8 week of pregnancy indicate?
collected blood coming out
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
As ultrasound shows viable pregnancy with cardiac activity there is nit much to worry as this continuing bleeding is most likely the colkected blood which is trying to come out of the uterine cavity.
Now our main concern is to stop it from recurring again for which you should take care of the following points -
- take bed rest as much as possible with at keadt 8 hours sleep at night and a minimum of 2 hours rest in afternoon
- avoid exertion or lifting heavy objects like bucket of water ir oike of clothes
- avoid intercourse
- take folic acid tablet regularly.
Try to stay relaxed and calm as most likely this is the collected blood only so just rest and above precautions will suffice.
Dr Manisha Jain
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does bleeding during pregnancy indicate
- Heavy vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
- Heavy bleeding during pregnancy
- Bleeding during pregnancy 14 weeks
- What causes heavy bleeding after took cytotec during pregnancy
- Heavy bleeding during 9th week pregnancy
- What is vaginal bleeding during 8th week pregnancy
- What causes bleeding during pregnancy
- Periods no sex for 6 weeks heavy bleeding pregnancy
- Bleeding during pregnancy 12 weeks