What does dragging of legs by a toddler while walking indicate?
the patient is 2 1/2 yrs old toddler and a male
Thank you for asking to healthcaremagic..
This could be normal or she might be suffering from congenital muscular dystrophy(or)autoimmune/viral infection of the CNS..
I am sorry that i couldn't examine your child personally to suggest a better opinion...
Do not worry about anything in this world
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Toddler twitching while asleep
- Toddlers leg twitches while sleeping
- Toddler fever while on antibiotics
- Toddler walking like drunk
- Tippy toe walking in toddlers
- Toddler pain while peeing
- Toddler twitching while sleeping
- What causes weakness in a toddlers legs
- Toddler sweating while sleeping
- Toddler rash and cant walk