What does an open sore on anus of child suggest?
Thanks for posting in Healthcare Magic
As per your description it looks like an anal fissure which is common in this age group of children who suffer from constipation.
Try to give him food rich in vegetables and fruits. If required any paediatric stool softner to relieve constipation may be used under your doctor's guidance.
Usually symptoms such as your daughter's improve in a few days. However if the problem persist take her to a doctor for direct evaluation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for tissue from anus
- What causes sores in my anus
- Suggest treatment for soreness in anus
- What is the purple coloured lump at the anus opening
- What does a small projection at the anus opening indicate
- Open sore near my anus
- What is anusitis
- What causes sore skin around anus hole
- What will stop itch and sore anus
- What is the reason for swollen and sore anus