What does a 0.17h ku/l cows milk ige mean?
You are not allergic to cow milk.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
The 0.17 Ku/l level of cow milk IgE means that you have a below normal range of IgE (less than 0.35). This means that you are not allergic to cow milk. So cow milk doesn't cause allergic reaction to you.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.