What do these lab reports indicate?
While discharge my Liver Function Test (LFT) parameters were little over the upper limits, which has further shot up per latest LFT results post 5days of discharge (SGPT/ALT & SGOT/AST in specific).
Please review the attached discharge summary & latest LFT report.
Kindly advise what should I do next. Shall I continue the treatment under a pulmonologist or consult any other specialist?
Do not worry.
Thanks for your query.
I have gone through your query and reports. During viral infections there will be deranged liver enzymes. There is nothing to worry. I would suggest you follow the treatment prescribed by your treating doctor. You can repeat LFT after 1 or 3 months to check the liver enzyme levels. In case it is still deranged then you can meet a gastroenterologist for the same.
For now it looks quiet normal and we can wait. Have healthy diet and drink lots of water.
I hope this answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does the lab report for fever and diarrhea mean
- What does dl mean on lab reports
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report