What do these lab reports indicate?

Gastroenterologist
Question
hi I would like to know my father's lab results. I attached the picture
Tue, 29 May 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Answer bekow;

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking at healthcaremagic.

I carefully read your question and understand your concern.

Normal sized fatty liver-See mild to moderate fatty liver is very common after a age of 45 in males.As age of a person increases fat began's to accumulate in various parts of body like blood vessels(atherosclerosis) or liver(fatty liver),Its very natural and a part of process called ageing.The amount of fatty acid in the liver depends on the balance between the processes of delivery and removal.As the age increases the number of transporter cells which carry fat from liver to peripheral parts(for utilization decreases);Causing increased deposition of these fatty acids in liver.
This could be reverted by diet and medication-
A))
Silibinin, also known as silybin, is the major active constituent of silymarin, a standardized extract of the milk thistle seeds, containing a mixture of flavonolignans consisting of silibinin, isosilibinin.It should be taken two times a day.Its a very potent liver rejenuvator and is very effective in maintaining liver healthy.
Yes definitely it could be controlled by diet and exercise(however mild fatty liver has no significance in clinical practice)

Ayurvedic tablet Liv 52 should be taken once

B)Cholelythiasa-Cholelithiasis is the presence of one or more calculi ( gallstones) in the gallbladder. Planned laproscopic surgic removal of gall bladderi is treatment pf choice.

Thanks!