What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist

Posted on Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I am XXXXXXX 21 year old male and off late I have been experiencing severe pain in my troath area and unable to eat/talk much and also a very dizzy or wavy voice. PFA the reports and inspections. Could you please help me understand what is the problem I have and also is it curable?
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Throat pain

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query
The reports attached say you have facial nerve palsy. Nerve palsy is associated with facial distortion, unable to close eyes completely etc but there is no pain.
Throat pain can be due to pharyngitis or tonsillitis . Please send me the picture of your throat and face.
Also tell me do you have any facial muscle paralysis?
Any facial deviation?
Any history of ear disease?
Facial paralysis can be due to many reasons..it can be due to viral infection or some ear disease or some brain lesion. The prognosis regarding the cure depends upon the cause and the degree of facial nerve paralysis. in your case, MRI is normal which means there is no brain lesion.

Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj