What do the attached CT scans of the abdomen and pelvis indicate?

Dr. Indu Kumar

Radiologist

Posted on Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I had a ct of the abdomen and pelvis today for kidney pain and microscopic 3+ of blood and 15 of protein in my urine my kidneys look small and cloudy and there are dark black spots all the intestines and many other places I’m just want to know your thought
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please upload more images showing kidney areas.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to Healthcaremagic,
I've gone through your query and understand your concern,

Kidneys are not shown in uploaded images.Uploaded images shows section of liver ,intestine etc which appears normal.
You may upload CD also.If you find any difficulty then you may contact customer care also.

Get well soon.

Waiting for your response.
Further queries are most welcome.

Take Care
Dr. Indu XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng