What do my lab test reports indicate?
The MRI is on this google drive link with CT scans as well. For the MRI I have uploaded the DICOM file. If you can not view it please advise and I will fix.
No active hydrocephalus.
Hello again and thanks for using HCM.
I have evaluated the MRI you uploaded.
The MRI gives more information about your family member, and there seems to be no active hydrocephalus that may cause your relative's concerns.
There is agenesis of corpus callosum and a dilatation of the third ventricle.
Spinal cord is displaced as well.
These findings are most likely related to congenital syndrome that includes hydrocephalus too.
In my opinion, after these MRI results, if there is a deterioration of your relative's neurological status, conditions such dementia should be evaluated further.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report