What do increased tiredness, mood swings, excessive crying, forgetfulness and brain fog despite taking Cerazette indicate?
Was psychiatric evaluation done?
I don't mean to hurt you.
Most symptoms are showing hormonal imbalance and depression or both.
Did it change in weight these 4 yrs?
How are your monthly menstrual cycles these years?
Was a psychiatrist evaluation done during 4 years? lack of sexual drive first goes with depression.
Please get psychiatrist evaluation.
It looks to be complex issue with hormones also. if you stop antidepressants without consulting doctor the symptoms rebound n worsen.
So suggest to meet endocrinology specialist directly. if the appointment is far meet psychiatrist meantime.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tiredness mood swings abdominal pain
- Constant mood swings, tiredness, emotional
- Tiredness dull abdominal pain taking cerazette flucloxillin pregnancy symptoms
- Are mood swings tiredness and irritation stress related
- Mood swings bad headches cramps tiredness whats wrong with me
- Tiredness headaches sickness mood swings are symptoms of
- Cerazette causing brain fog
- What is the treatment for excessive tiredness
- Constant tiredness and mood swings
- What is tiredness