What do blisters on the skin and mucosal lesions on the penis indicate?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a painful bump with a circle around it and a white head in its center on my right buttock. A small circle of skin died and turned to a blister on my right thumb just before reaching the nail. I have hives showing up all over my body. And, the head of my penis is red, painful end looks as if its trying to blister.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images and provide more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.

Overnight history of appearance of blistering skin and mucosal lesions(penis) along with Hives suggest some sort of a drug reaction.
Are you on any medication? Let me know about any recent drug intake?
I also request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected areas in "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng