What do blisters on the skin and mucosal lesions on the penis indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
I have a painful bump with a circle around it and a white head in its center on my right buttock. A small circle of skin died and turned to a blister on my right thumb just before reaching the nail. I have hives showing up all over my body. And, the head of my penis is red, painful end looks as if its trying to blister.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images and provide more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.

Overnight history of appearance of blistering skin and mucosal lesions(penis) along with Hives suggest some sort of a drug reaction.
Are you on any medication? Let me know about any recent drug intake?
I also request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected areas in "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.