What could tightness in the abdomen, loss of appetite and exhaustion be?
The symptoms you are describing are mostly suggestive of Bacterial UTI (commonly seen in females), which is the bacterial infection..
urinel analysis and culture are required to confirm the diagnosis. Management is with antibiotics (usually a combination of Ciprofloxacin and sulphonamidesu) for which you will need a prescription. So please be advised to follow up with the urgent care.
Meanwhile, drink plenty of water and electrolyte containing drinks like Gatorade. Follow soft diet. BRAT (Banana, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast) diet will be easier on your tummy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin tightness what could this be
- Could hormonal imbalances cause fatigue and loss of appetite
- Excessive thirst and exhaustion what it could be
- Pulsating abdomen, loss of appetite,
- What is the reason for loss of appetite
- Lump in abdomen what could be this
- Bloated abdomen and loss of appetite
- Could mmr vaccination result in appetite loss
- Child has loss of appetite could it be gerd
- Tight abdomen back pain loss appetite