What could cause pain upon pressure on the left foot?
i got up my left foot hurts. its from middle to left of foot. when i put pressure on it the pain is there if i am in one position it does not hurt?
Could be plantar fasciitis
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel , Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have read your brief complaint- Pain in left foot on pressure and it does not hurt when you are in one position..
This is a probably plantar Fasciitis , a very common problem causing pain in heel and foot esp. early morning.
I Suggest you get X rays of heels and Serum Uric Acid( a blood test).
For this I recommend pain killers , Hot and cold compresses, and use of foot wear with soft heels.
If the pain is not relieved in 2-3 weeks then local steroid injection may be required.
Thanks for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain on left side what could be causing this
- What could cause a painful foot undereath by bunion
- Ovaries pain cause foot pain
- What could cause painful lump on left testicle
- What could cause pain in left abdomenshoulder and chest
- Groin pain what could this pain be
- What could be cause of left breast pain
- What could be the cause of pain in left buttocks
- What causes increasing left foot pain
- What causes painful swelling in left foot