What causes wrist pain?
Can you provide an image for review?
I have reviewed this information fully. It seems suggestive of arthritis/inflammation of the joint. Because of the lump, I must make sure it doesn’t suggest an infection rather. To help make the difference, I will need to obtain an image and review. Also, I will like to know if both writs/hands are affected or just one of them. With images, I will be able to provide a more personalized and helpful response to you.
To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.
I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hormones produced in glands causes wrist pain
- What causes bilateral wrist pain
- Anemia causes wrist pain
- What is the cause for wrist pain
- What causes wrist pain and lumpy vein
- Wrist pain causes
- What causes severe wrist pain when moving thumb
- Can implanon cause shoulder and wrist pain
- What is the cause of bilateral hand and wrist pain
- What is the cause of wrist pain during menstruation
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?