What causes vomiting, nausea and bronchitis after taking Cyra D?
It doesn't have addictive potential, you need not to worry
Welcome to health care magic, I really appreciate your concern.
Cyra D contains raberazole and domperidone which is used for gastritis or hyperacidity as a antiacidity medicines.
it doesn't have addictive potential, so you need not to worry, you will not get addicted if you take it.
However if you can write back to me with these details, I will be able to guide you better
what all symptoms you are having presently if any, and since how long?
have you seen a doctor?
relevant medical history like if you take any other medicine?
do you smoke or consume liquor?
waiting for your reply
Cyra D doesn't have addictive potential
welcome again and thanks for the follow up question.
Cyra D is not given for allergy and chest congestion, this is antiacidity medicines which is given for drug induced gastritis or hyperacidity.
so you need not to worry, it doesn't have addictive potential.
Hope I could answer your question, please do let me know if you have any more queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea and vomiting after a hysterectomy
- What is the cause for headache vomiting and nausea
- What causes nausea and vomiting after taking hp kit
- What causes excessive saliva and nausea burping vomiting
- Causes of nausea and vomiting after nissen
- What be the cause of constant nausea and vomiting sensation
- Painful clitoris nausea vomiting what is the cause
- What causes vertigo with nausea and vomiting
- What causes tingling bowels and chills with nausea and vomiting
- What causes abdominal pain nausea and vomiting