What causes very loose stool?
Dysbacteriosis or protozoal infestation like giardiasis can be the reason.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query with diligence. Dysbacteriosis or protozoal infestation like giardiasis can give such symptoms.
Getting a stool routine examination will be helpful to rule out this.
Taking probiotics like sacharomyces boulardii will be helpful.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic loose stools causes
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- Hcg cause loose stools
- What causes loose stools in the morning
- What causes bubbles in loose stool
- What causes loose stools after gallbladderremoved
- What causes frequent urination with loose stool and constipation
- What can cause slimey loose stools
- What is the cause for loose stools when on coq
- What causes loose stools
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?