What causes vaginal itch after using hair removal cream?
Due to effect of condom or hair removal cream.
Thanks for writing to us.
Vaginal itch may be due to irritation of condom or effect of hair removal cream. You need to maintain genital hygiene properly.
Use vaginal moisturizer cream like RepHresh pH gel or VAGISIL cream to avoid irritation and maintain vaginal pH.
Wear only cotton clothes. Don't wear any tight fitting clothes/ underwear to avoid repeated friction/ irritation.
Avoid chemical cosmetics, perfume or scented bath products around genital area. Keep the area mostly dry. You also AVOID unprotected sexual intercourse with chemical lubricant until problem is resolved.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy blister after using hair removing cream cure
- What is the discomfort after using nair hair remover
- I got some blisters after use of hair removing cream
- Soreness after using hair removal cream on vaginal area advice
- Hair removal cream caused discolored skin
- Use hair remover cream in testicles
- Vaginal hair removal cream
- Sore vagina after using hair removing cream
- White sports after using veet cream hair remover
- Labia swelling after using hair removal cream