What causes vaginal bleeding after intercourse?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
You are unlikely to be pregnant.
This bleeding is due to Trauma that might have occurred during sex or else few endometrial tissue remained during menses.
Dont worry about it.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after intercourse causes
- Can fibroids cause bleeding after intercourse
- Can duphaston cause bleeding after intercourse
- Causes of heavy bleeding after intercourse
- Post menopause started vaginal bleeding after intercourse any suggestion
- What could be causing bleeding after intercourse
- Can yeast infection cause bleeding after intercourse
- Vaginal bleeding after intercourse
- Bleeding after intercourse vaginal discharge headache serious
- What could cause period like bleeding after intercourse
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?