What causes urinary urgency along with gastritis?
A number of causes
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your questiona and I understand your concerns...
Urine urgency can occur due to a number of causes such as--
1) diabetes which can be diagnosed by fasting and postprandial glucose level together with hemoglobin A1c test
2) urinary tract infection which can be associated with burning sensation while urinatig and possible fever.. This is diagnosed by a urine analysis and can be treated an antibiotic course based o a culture and sensitivity test
3) bladder inflammation which can be diagnosed by ultrasound pelvis..
As for the gas problem , then it could be due to:
2) inflammatory bowel disease which should be associated with diarrhea and can be treated with corticosteroids
3) gastritis which should be associated with burping and can be treated by omeprazol once daily
4) diet rich in sulfur containing foods as cabbage and broccoli
In the meanwhile this can be treated with dimethicone (Dysflatyl) three times daily ..
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urinary urgency without infection
- Symptoms of Urinary urgency
- Drugs that cause urinary urgency
- Urinary urgency prostate growth spurt no infection
- Treatment and cure for Urinary urgency
- Diagnosis of Urinary urgency
- Feeling of urinary urgency
- Pilonidal sinus causes urinary urgency
- Drugs/medication for Urinary urgency
- Are fibroids responsible for urinary urgency
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?