What causes unusual sweating?
I have had open heart surgery twice and have a pacemaker. I'm taking a lot of medications and wonder if this has anything to do with this.
The medications are unlikely to be the cause.Its due to hormone deprivation
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through the mentioned details and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that hot flushes occur due to hormone deprivation and not due to side effect of the medications that you might be taking. In a post-menopausal female hot flushes occur due to the drop in hormonal levels and hormone replacement can help in resolution of the symptoms. You can visit a gynecologist or endocrinologist and talk about the same.
Hope that helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold sweats
- What is the cause of shaking and sweating
- What could be the cause for sweating
- What causes with vomiting and sweats
- What cause sweat for no reason
- What causes groin sweating
- What causes sudden sweating
- What causes frequent sweating
- What is causing extreme sweating
- What is the cause of unusual fatigue
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation