What causes the foreskin to retract to the middle of the penis after intercourse?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Mon, 4 Jun 2018 in Men's Health
Question: Sir today I had first intercourse but after it I found the foreskin of my penis traced much towards back( much part of the tip of the penis was open from the skin). This caused a bit pain with in comfort. After some time when the penis returned to normal condition( after erection) the skin came a bit forward towards the tip. Again after some time I tried to pull it with my hands and it became normal. Is it anything serious ????
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Normal

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

Let me assure you that what you have described is absolutely normal and nothing to get concerned about. It is nothing serious and there is no reason to worry.

Feel free to write back.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 hours later
Thank you sir. Sir there is still a mild burning like pain on the top of the penis while it erects. I am unable to know whether the pain is on the top of the penis or on the skin in that part. But the pain is mild.

Does the skin always slides from the top and remains near the middle of the penis even after intercourse ???? Or there is something wrong with me ????
Brief Answer:
Nothing is wrong with you

Detailed Answer:
Let me assure that there is nothing wrong with you. The pain will ease out soon. You have no reason to worry.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Thanks a lot sir. Sir I am much afraid of penis fracture after seeing it on internet. Do I have any chance of Penis Fracture ???? How to be safe from Penis Fracture ???? If I push it to the vagina by applying a bit force will I face Penis fracture ???? Plesae help me to be safe. I am even afraid of intercourse for this since yesterday.
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
I do not suppose that you need to worry about penile fracture

Detailed Answer:
I do not suppose that you need to get anxious about penile fracture. People have sex all the time and such a thing is highly unlikely. You need not worry. Just ensure a prolonged foreplay to ensure proper arousal.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj