What causes sudden blurred vision after taking Viagra?
Viagra can cause blurring vision
Thanks for writing to us.
Viagra contains sildenafil. Blurring of vision is a common side effect. It is reversible in most of the cases. In your case it is lasted long. I recommend check up by a doctor to see that your problem is not due to any ophthalmic or neurological reason.
Viagra is a prescription drug and you should take it after consulting local doctor. I recommend tadalafil (cialis) instead of Viagra.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes occasional blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision after dialysis
- What causes blurred vision after a cataract surgery
- What causes extreme tierdnessvomitingshivering and blurred vision after physical exertion
- What causes blurred vision and headache after concussions
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- What are the possible causes for blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes
- What causes sudden blurred vision