What causes stomach pain, gas and bloating?

Posted on Wed, 18 Jun 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Question: I think that I am having gallbladder attack symptoms. I have terrible pain in my stomach up under my breast in the middle of my midriff and on the rt side. I have slight nausea and a lot of gas, bloating and some pooping.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound will confirm the diagnosis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Dear Ms

Attack of Gall bladder that is Acute Cholecystitis is associated with upper abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting, fever and loss of appetite.

Confirmation of Diagnosis will require Complete Blood count (which will show elevated wbc count) and Ultrasound of abdomen.
If your symptoms are severe and unrelieved by antacids, would suggest you to consult your Physician and Ultrasound scan can be done.

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best Regards
Dr Deepak Kishore
MBBS, MS, MCH
Consultant Surgeon
Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon