What causes slight tingling feeling in in chin and lips?
Dental and Neurology checkup.
Thank you for your query.
1. The most common cause for a numb chin and lip is dental problems and local trauma.
2. This area (including the chin=mentum) is supplied sensation by the mental nerve which is a branch of the inferior alveolar nerve which is a branch of the Trigeminal Nerve.
3. A close follow up should be kept if this condition does not improve. You should consult a Neurologist.
4. Follow up here after a few weeks or directly at bit.ly/Dr-Sumit-Bhatti.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and numbness on tongue and lips
- Skoal causing chin tingling
- What causes tingling around the mouth and tremor on chin
- What causes tingling sensation in upper lip and face
- What causes tingling in vaginal lips
- What causes numbness and tingling feeling in the body
- What causes red gums and lip tingling
- What could be the cause of tingling on lips
- What causes tingling feeling in right hand
- What causes a tingling numbness in chin and lips