What causes severe pain in the lower left abdomen?
Please give details and post actual reports.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
As per the history you have provided my thoughts are as follows:
Such a pain that runs from left testicle to left lower abdomen - may be torn, ruptured or somehow injured causing pain - can most probably be of neurogenic that is involvement of the nerve supplying this area getting trapped or stretched or so or akin spontaneous discharge of signals causing the pain.
Left Inguinal hernia.
Muscle spasm, fibromyositis in this area.
Please give details of the area the MRIs were done and post the reports of all the investigations done till now.
Please also give additional information for me to assist you better:
Any past history related to any direct or indirect injury to the lower left abdomen and/or scrotum?
Any swelling in the inguinal area or scrotum?
Any urinary or bowel symptoms?
What is the frequency of pain?
Any other investigations?
Please give feedback and post reports attached to this query.
Stalked cyst is possible
Tramadol does not cause such pain in the routine way and this happened about 12 years back.
Feeling of a sac like thing when you lay down can be due to epididymal cyst or any other cyst and this is a stalked one can rotate and cause the pain as you have mentioned.
Ultrasonography with color doppler or MRI should show what it is.
Awaiting for the reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain on lower left abdomen and buttock area
- What causes severe pain in abdomen when sneezing
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain in lower thoracic area
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Lump in lower left leg causing severe pain