What causes severe lower abdominal pain?
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history of stomach issues when you travel and eat out (which you are doing it all the week); right sided pain is new, rather unusual for you as you are feeling pain around right ovary and been queasy.
No associated fever, chills or vomiting.
I would advise you the following:
- Yes, you should go to the Doctor.
The reasons being, you will be evaluated and examined clinically and may be tests of blood, stool and ultrasonography be done to confirm or rule out the problem. You may get started on an antibiotic, metronidazole if need be.
It is the last part of the small intestine (terminal ileum) that usually get inflamed and lies in the area where you have a problem.
It is better to rule out other problems.
I hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lower abdominal pain what could be causing this
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is causing the severe right lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes the sever lower abdominal pain
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes spotting with lower abdominal pain
- What causes severe lower abdominal pain after having abortion
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis