What causes rumbling in the left side of the chest?
could be hiatus hernia
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Rumbling in the left side of your chest when lying down could be due to hiatus or diaphgramatic hernia.
You need to show to a surgeon for a clinical examination and get an endoscopy done to help reach the diagnosis.
Further management will depend upon the findings by the above two.
Hope I have been helpful.
Dr. Deepika Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes discomfort feeling in left side chest area
- What causes mild chest pain the whole day on left side
- What causes lower left side chest pain
- What causes chest pain on left side with light-headedness
- What causes left sided headaches
- What causes dizziness and chest throbbing on the left side
- What causes left sided chest pain
- What causes swelling in left side of upper chest
- What causes chest pain while sleeping on left side
- What causes left sided chest pain with headache