What causes rhinosinusitis?
Get done chest x ray and PFT.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
Rhinosinusitis is fungal infection of sinuses.
It is not common infection.
It is mostly associated with diabetes or patients with compromised immune system.
And if not properly treated, it can also infect lungs and cause fungal pneumonia.
Drop in oxygen level (desaturation) is suggestive of lung involvement.
Lung involvement in the form of fungal pneumonia or bronchitis can cause breathing difficulty and decreased saturation.
So better to consult pulmonologist and get done
1. Clinical examination of respiratory system
2. Chest x ray.
3. PFT (Pulmonary Function Test).
Chest x ray is needed to rule out pneumonia.
PFT is needed to rule out bronchitis.
So better to consult pulmonologist and first diagnose yourself and then start appropriate treatment.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- Chronic rhinosinusitis causes
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What causes to swallow saliva that causes headache and nausea
- What mechanism causes alcohol to cause histotoxic hypoxia
- What causes fibrocystic breasts and do they cause cancer
- Chronic eosinophilic rhinosinusitis causes
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination