What causes redness, itchiness and white substance on the nail?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: yes for quite sometime i have had a redness, itching and there is like a white substance when i take my nail and rub across it. I have to wash it several times a day and it helps some and also have used over the counter fungus medicine but nothing helps
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Send an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed your information fully. Without a review of this area, I will not be able to provide a personalized and helpful response without taking a closer look at this area. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response to you.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T