What causes redness, itchiness and white substance on the nail?

Question
yes for quite sometime i have had a redness, itching and there is like a white substance when i take my nail and rub across it. I have to wash it several times a day and it helps some and also have used over the counter fungus medicine but nothing helps
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Send an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed your information fully. Without a review of this area, I will not be able to provide a personalized and helpful response without taking a closer look at this area. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response to you.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...