What causes redness in the eye along with watering while riding?
,my eye/eye's getting Waters & it getting red ...
I consulted this issue with local doctor & he suggest ,it happens because of allergies..
can you tell what is the exact reason...
what can be the preventive & corrective action..
because this started from last one& half yet only
Exposure to wind with dust, pollen allergy dry eye giving rise to problem
Wind with dust striking cornea is the cause. It can be associated with pollen.It can be prevented by wearing plain glass or there is wind shield with helmet.Allergy is the main cause. You can use cromal eye drop and avoid direct exposure to wind. As it is causing dry eye so apply refresh eye teardrop before going on a ride. Present place of your stay might be much more polluted atmosphere . Air contains more dust and pollen. Take tablet levocetrizine 5mg in the morning and avoid exposure to wind.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red eye and headaches
- What causes severe redness in eyes
- What causes red eyes symptoms
- What causes sudden redness in the eye
- What causes red eyes after shower
- What is the cause of watering in the eye
- What is the cause of a red and swollen eye
- What causes a red blothcy eye
- What is the cause of red patch in eye
- What causes bloodshot red eyes
- What causes involuntary eye movements after a vertigo attack?
- Is Motrin intake safe for viral fever with conjunctivitis?
- Suggest treatment for trichiasis with cataract in one eye
- Suggest treatment to cure eye infection
- What is a green mole in the eye?
- What causes irritation and itching on eye lids with thread like discharge?
- Suggest treatment for retinal tear
- What causes bleeding eye?
- What causes experiencing a shadow in right eye that twitches right to left?
- What causes blurred vision of one eye with history of cataract surgery?