What causes red spots all over the body?
Eczematous rash, topical steroid and antihistaminic
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and it could be an eczematous rash.
I would recommend you to apply topical steroid like clobetasol propionate cream diluted in a moisturising lotion in the ratio of 1:3 on the affected areas twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet cetrizine 10 mg once daily.
Steroidal preparations are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes white patches all over the body
- What causes itchiness all over the body
- What could be the cause pain all over the body
- What causes constant pains all over the body
- What cause the rashes all over the body and vomiting
- What causes burning sensation all over body
- What is causing itching and redness all over my body
- What causes extreme pain all over body
- What could cause tremors all over the body
- What causes brown spots all over body
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs