What causes red moles on the body and itching on the testis and limbs?

Dermatologist
Question
Hi doctor I'm XXXX I have itching on my testis skin and on the hands and legs I have small red moles on my body it's reducing and increasing and I have itching problem. I have any treatment for this
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Scabies and its management

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints as well as reviewed the attached photograph.
You seem to be having scabies which is a mite infection.
It is extremely itchy contagious disease.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to apply permethrin 5 percent lotion on the entire body neck downwards at night, keep it for 7-8 hours and wash it off in the morning. This has to be repeated after 1 week.
Also take tablet ivermectin 200 microgram per kilogram body weight single dose and repeat it after 1 week.
Besides this for itching take antihistaminic like tablet levocetrizine 5 mg twice daily and apply topical steroid like clobetasol propionate cream on the itchy areas and bumps twice daily for 3-4 weeks.
This will resolve your problem.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Regards.
Dr Asmeet