What causes red itchy rashes all over the arms, legs, chest and back?

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I recently developed a rash after quiting drinking and eating sugar . It's all over my arms , legs ,chest and back . It's little red spots that become itchy and then the skin peels a bit and then they're just red . I don't have any other problems . I've been talking blood pressure medication for over a year ,so I don't think it's that . I weigh 300 pounds and work outside . I shower everyday and don't smoke cigarettes. Thanks .
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be eczematous rash, upload pictures please.

Detailed Answer:

As per your complaints, it could be an eczematous rash but I would recommend you to please upload the pictures of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.

Awaiting the reply.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee