What causes pink discoloration in the eye of a child?
I recently became father, My son is now 10 months old. his eyes have turned in to pink colour and which is causing him to rub his eyes frequently. he is getting irritated might be because of sever itch in eye. kindly suggest me some home remedies to avoid him to rub his eyes
Thanks & Best Regards,
Hello XXXX. Welcome to HCM.Thanks for writing in to us with your health concerns. The change in colour of the eyes with itching indicates that your son might be suffering from conjunctivitis. Is there any associated watering from the eyes? I will advise you to visit a paediatrician for proper evaluation and treatment. Please don't rely on home remedies and make an appointment tomorrow. If you use XXXXXXX in your son eyes then please avoid it . Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?