What causes persistent loss of appetite along with cold, fever and cough?

Excellent

Question
Sir, from 8 days i am experiencing loss of appetite. It all started with cold,fewer and cough. Now i have recovered from fever and cough. But my appetite is still low. And apart from appetite there is discomfort in my throat.

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Gurgling with lukewarm water can relieve the discomfort in your throat

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

You possibly had suffered from a viral infection. The infection has subsided but the body is still recovering. It may take another few days for the appetite to be back. Please be patient. Nothing needs to be done about it.

Gurgling with lukewarm water can relieve the discomfort in your throat.

Follow-up: What causes persistent loss of appetite along with cold, fever and cough? 8 hours later
thanx for replying.
sir i am waiting as suggested by you . but my throat and neck are drying too fast specially when I sleep. and for last two days it is more discomforting.

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take ORS (oral rehydration solution) and plenty of fluids to drink

Detailed Answer:
Take ORS (oral rehydration solution) and plenty of fluids to drink. Things would be fine soon.