What causes painless lump inside cheek?
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I understand from your query that you are concerned about a pea sized, painless lump in your husband's cheek.
I have seen the clinical picture you have attached.
I would consider a few differential diagnosis including Oral lipoma, mucous cyst, salivary gland tumour and benign mesenchymal neoplasm.
These are benign neoplasms arising from fat, mucous glands, salivary gland component and connective tissue of the oral cavity respectively.
However, since your husband is a smoker, I advise you get it excised and sent for a histopathological examination.
You could consult an ENT surgeon to do the same.
Hope this helps you.
If you have any more queries, I will be glad to assist.
Dr. Johny Chacko
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Painless lump on the neck causes
- What causes painless lump on side of my neck
- What causes painless lump on neck
- What causes lumps in cheeks
- What is the cause of multiple hard painless lumps
- What is the cause for lump and swelling in cheek
- What causes a finger like lump inside the vagina
- What causes lump inside the vagina
- Painless lumps on the thigh causes
- What is the cause of painless lump below shoulder