What Causes Pain In The Ribs, Abdominal Bloating And Vomiting?
Colitis or fecal impaction or so
Thanks for your query albeit short and specific.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Pain under the right ribs with bloating and urge of having bowel movement indicates colon problem like colitis or a fecolith impaction or so. This in tun can cause nausea and vomiting.
Please give some additional information for me to assist you better:
Did you pass stool?
If yes, what was the color, consistency, smell, frequency or anything else different that you noticed?
Had you something odd in meals before the incidence?
Any other information that you would like to add-on.
X-ray and Ultrasound.
Please get an X-ray in standing position. May show the problem so that further investigations as needed can be carried out along with clinical evaluation by a Doctor, preferably a General Surgeon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left side twinges back and abdominal
- Teresa has been complaining of severe abdominal
- Fever nausea headache congestion abdominal
- Pregnancy and air bubble in upper abdominal
- Hard squelchy abdominal
- Pain right buttock abdominal
- Heavy movement in upper right abdominal
- Lump on outer skin of lower abdominal
- Frequent urgent urination dull ache left abdominal
- Unexplained bruise kidney stone abdominal