What causes pain in the legs, fatigue and anxiety?
They are normal
Thanks for your query.
I have gone through the reports and did not find anything alarming. The lymph node biopsy is of 2015 and it shows follicular hyperplasia, usually in response to some infection. By this time, it must have settled. The T/B markers support the diagnosis.
He has a factor v Leiden heterozygous, which means his risk of having clots is higher. Any manifestation of clot like leg swelling with or without pain should be dealt with immediately.
His current symptoms are very non-specific and probably unrelated to any of the above. Anxiety treatment should help.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anxiety attacks
- What causes anxiety disorder
- What causes intermittent stomach pain and anxiety
- Penis pain caused by anxiety
- What causes fatigue and tiredness leading to depression and anxiety
- What causes chest pain with anxiety
- What causes stomach discomfortweak legs and anxiety
- History of anxiety exercising leg pain stressed cause
- What causes chest pain and anxiety when on levothyroxine
- Can anxiety cause leg pain