What causes pain and swelling on legs and knees?
Need to go to ER.
Thanks for posting your query.
The acute pain and swelling that you are having can be due to a blood clot in your leg. It needs an emergency medical attention. You cannot afford to wait till Monday for your regular physician to see it.
It is best to attend an ER for an emergency care.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and swelling in thighs and knees
- What causes pain in the knees and feet
- What causes swelling in legs with lower abdominal pain
- What causes pain and swelling in legs
- Hip knee leg pain causes
- Having knee pain no swelling cause
- What causes painful reddish and swelling legs
- What causes persistent knee pain
- What causes severe knee pain with swelling on foot
- What causes painful swelling of foot and knee below