What causes numbness in toes, feet and fingers in an elderly woman?
Yes it seems you need a referral i would need some more info.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
I would need some info,
1) Do you have any memory issues?
2)Any fits .
3) urinary incontinence?
4) Were your last blood works normal?
5) Do you have any other medical issue kike diabetes?
6) Did you ever got a neurologist checkup?
7) What opinion does your primary has about the issue?
8) Any such family history?
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
yes you need a checkup.
thanks for writing back.
Withiut any doubts to you need a neurologist referral and a thorough checkup with MRI nerve study vitamin B12 and folate level and complete neuropathy and musculopathy pofile.
Your sister is right your age isnt is too young for such disability plus such rapid deterioration does mean something you should be checked up by a neurologist.
MS or no MS will be detcted on tests.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness in toe and strain in groin area
- What could cause numbness in the toe
- What causes numbness swollen and painful toes
- What causes swelling and numbness in feet
- What could cause numbness on the left big toe
- What causes numbness in facelipshandsfingers and feet
- What causes painful numb toes and tops of my feet
- What causes numbness and itching in feet and toes
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes numbness in toes on exposure to cold temperatures