What causes neck pain after a laminectomy?
Can be due to muscle spasm.
Thanks for posting your query.
It's not uncommon to have these neck pains after the surgical correction. These could be posture related. Though self limiting, it need not be underestimated.
I assure you this discomfort will go away unless you do something to aggravate it in your routine. You can even do neck isometric exercises, which you can learn from a physiotherapist near you.
The crunching noise in the neck is the gliding of joints as you turn your neck. If your joint has been injured or becomes inflamed, the surface may thicken, creating a rubbing sound as you move. A courser noise may indicate more advanced changes in the surfaces of one or more joints. Such changes can be caused by osteoarthritis (OA) or spondylottic changes.
The heartbeat like sound in the right ear can be related to hypertension or blocked ears. Do get it examined from an ENT specialist.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- Neck pain caused by cpap
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- Implanon causes neck pain
- What causes rightsided neck pain
- Neck pain caused by snorting
- What causes constant neck pain
- What is the cause of neck pain after sex
- What could be the cause of neck pain
- What can cause neck pain
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?