What causes navel bleeding?
Could be infection of the skin in the umbilicus
The cause of your naval bleed could be drainage from the belly button due to an infection of the skin in the umbilicus.
The skin of your umbilicus most probably has become infected
The naval is moist and a good environment for bacteria or fungi to grow.
I would advise you to apply combination of antifungal cream and antibacterial cream locally in the area
It would not affect you during pregnancy
You shoud consult a dermatologist
Can you also clarify whether I have use this anti fungal cream all through my life?
Does this bleeding has anything to do with the climate, cuz I have noticed when it's hot, the bleeding happens, I may be wrong as well..
Even there is bad odour, which has always been there.
Apply the antifungal cream for about 10 days
You can apply the antifungal cream for about 10 days
Hot whether causes it to bleed more
Try to keep your belly button dry after having bath
Bad odor is due to bacterial infection and you need to apply antibacterial cream also
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Navel hernia causes
- What causes sensitivity around the navel
- What causes navel bleeding from men
- What causes painless bruising around the navel
- What causes water to flow from my navel
- Navel infections caused by diabetes
- What causes bloating above the navel?
- What causes severe stomach pain above the navel
- What causes swelling in inner navel and bloated stomach
- Bleeding navel adult male causes