What causes nausea, and constant pain in the lower right abdomen which become severe during workout?
You are suffering from Gastroenteritis.
Have seen your details.
As per me you are having enteritis which is usually caused by virus, bacteria or protozoa.
Enteritis means inflammation of intestines and is associated with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, pain in abdomen (usually spasmodic), and loose motions.
I would suggest you the following:
1. Take a course of Ciprofloxacin and Secnidazole for 3 days (As some times viral infection is overlapped with bacterial infection also). But these are prescription medicines.
2. For nausea I would suggest you to take Tablet Zofran twice daily. Its over the counter.
3. For pain take anti-spasmodic in combination with anti-inflammatory like combination of Dicyclomine and Mefanmic acid would be good.
4. Take light and easily digestible food.
5. Take lots of probiotic rich yoghurt and curd.
6. Drink plenty of juices like orange and coconut water.
7. Avoid gym for few days and take rest.
8. Drink plenty of water.
1. Stool test
2. Ultrasound abdomen
Please visit a primary physician and get a prescription for the same.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdomen nausea causes
- What causes headachesstomach pain and nausea
- What is the cause of epigastric pain and nausea
- What causes nausea and severe pain in ankle
- What causes chest pains and nausea
- Pain in lower abdomen nausea and headache underlying cause
- What causes lower rib pain with nausea
- What causes nausea and abdominal pain
- What is the cause of severe abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes severe abdomen pain with cramps and nausea