What causes muscle pain, tiredness, sleepiness and fever after a walk?
Don't worry. Your problems are related to walking.
If you are having some other problem as sore throat or cough or cold, then you need antibiotics.
If you do not have any problem besides fever just take tab paracetamol.
Take rest and plenty of fluids.
You may take any multivitamin antioxidant combination.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Varinder Joshi, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- What is the cure for the muscle pains causing sleeplessness
- What causes lower calf muscle pain after bunion removal
- Severe muscle pain with fever
- Why does valley fever cause muscle pain
- What causes chest muscle pain
- What causes muscle pain in neck and chest
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes muscle pain and weakness
- Tiredness constipation body pain muscle pain fever had typhoid