What causes menstrual irregularities?
Monitor, seek consultation if it persists!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these menstrual irregularities that you have reported. Unfortunately, it would be very difficult to establish the exact cause of this problem without more detailed interrogation, examination and may be some laboratory or imaging investigations. However, in a good proportion of women, there is generally no identifiable cause and most of these symptoms resolve without need for any specific medical treatment.
I will recommend that you monitor these symptoms for a week more from this date. If the bleeding becomes heavier, symptoms worsen or persist beyond 7days, please seek further medical attention with your OBGYN.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes for irregular menstrual periods
- Causes of irregular menstrual cycle
- What causes irregular menstrual cycles
- What causes irregular menstrual periods
- Does oxyelite cause menstrual irregularity
- What causes menstrual cycle changes
- Causes of irregular ripening menstrual problem
- What causes menstrual blood to gush
- Does lupigest cause menstrual irregularities
- Postinor causes irregular menstrual