What causes lower abdominal cramping?
Should I make an appointment with my doctor? I do see her on May 8th to go over my blood work for a sluggish thyroid. I'm currently taking Synthroid 137 mg. (I'm also taking meds for high blood pressure). I thought I'd wait until then to discuss it with her if this isn't a serious issue.
I understand what you are saying. Although it does not sound like a medical emergency it would still be worth addressing sooner than the scheduled appointment. The reason is that the constellation of symptoms you are reporting ie feeling full easily, some stomach pain and pale stools, is something that merits prompt evaluation. So a systematic assessment should not be delayed. The Synthroid dosing is also relevant to ensure optimal thyroid status
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower right abdominal cramps with stomach distention
- What causes lower back pain lower abdominal pain cramps and no period
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- Vaginosis cause lower abdominal cramping
- What causes abdominal cramping diarrhea and severe headache
- What causes mild abdominal cramps with brown discharge
- What could cause severe lower abdominal cramping followed by diarrhea
- What causes delayed periods with abdominal cramps
- What causes abdominal cramps after an intercourse
- Lower abdominal cramping causes